Immigration Assessment $99.00
This is a confidential, tailored assessment based on your individual immigration needs. Included with your assessment is follow-up communication with the registered migration agent conducting your assessment.
This is not a 'tick the boxes' or 'sausage factory' type assessment. With this assessment you will receive detailed, constructive feedback which explains the best way to proceed with your immigration goals. This includes a strategy with honest, advice in plain-speaking English.
The advice you will receive is from a highly qualified registered migration agent from Visacorp, one of Australia's top ten migration agencies.
You will receive:
- The most suitable Australian immigration strategy for your personal goals and needs - what to do and how to avoid the pitfalls
- The name of the visa/s and why you qualify for that specific type of immigration to Australia, or why you may not immediately qualify and the options to 'get qualified' to migrate
- Alternative strategies and visas available to you to best achieve your desired Australian immigration outcome
- What is the most appropriate visa class and subclass including the requirements
- Detailed information on how you fulfill the requirements for the subclass of visa you seek
- Identifying any problems, conditions or limitations that apply to your visa application and how you can best handle those issues
The steps to be taken if you are eligible for a subclass of visa or specific visa strategy including personalized guidance on the best visa pathway for you (not just 'a pathway')
- Up-front information on any weaknesses or strengths in relation to the proposed visa application
- Genuine and accurate feedback on the reasonable likelihood of success (migration agents code of conduct requirement)
- The expected Migration Agent Professional fees, Government Visa Application Charges (VAC) and other associated costs such as health clearances and character clearances if you qualify
- The estimated time-frame to complete your Visa application from preparation, lodgement, liaison with the Government through to visa decision.
- Thorough explanation on how we propose to work with you and represent you as our client
- Free online chat and email questions with your migration agent OR a 15 minute telephone conversation with your migration agent about your case.
How long does it take to get the immigration assessment results?
Once we have received the information which we will request from you, you will receive a full and complete appraisal within 3-4 working days.
Once you have received your results and individual strategy you can then schedule your free online chat / email questions or your telephone call with your assessing migration agent.
Our assessments are conducted by top Australian Immigration Agents who are registered to provide advice and assistance.
If you proceed with our services following this initial assessment then we will credit the $99.00 towards your total migration agent professional fees.
Why can't I just apply for a visa myself and not pay for an assessment or agent?
You can! There is no obligation for you to obtain a visa assessment from Visacorp or to use a registered migration agent to complete your visa application for you. If you are confident that you can apply for your visa on your own, addressing all of the legislative criteria then there is probably no need to use a migration agent.
However, if you are a person who prefers to have peace of mind then we suggest that you use a migration agent. If you prefer not to deal with foreign governments directly and liaise with immigration case-officers then we suggest that you use a migration agent. If you are not 100% sure about how to complete the forms or what the immigration policy is, or you are not sure of the latest updates to your visa subclass, then we suggest that you use a migration agent. The choice is completely yours and no-one should force you to use a migration agent to prepare, present and submit a visa application to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship.
Finally, if you you decide not to use a migration agent at this stage and your application is refused, or your visa is cancelled, or there are pitfalls before a decision on your visa application is reached, then you can always come back to us and we can have one of our experts assist you. Whilst our strategy is that 'prevention is better than cure' in relation to visa applications, sometimes people like to take the chance and just come back to us for the 'cure'. This is also fine.
I have decided I want the assessment, now what do I do?
Please complete the payment process below and we will be in contact within 24 hours to obtain information from you to begin the assessment. From the time we receive the information we need from you it will take up to 3-4 days for a full and complete assessment to be completed. We look forward to completing your immigration assessment.
Last Blog Posts
DIAC REFORMS TO ENS AND RSMS ANNOUNCED TODAY Dear Members The Mini...
A report issued by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) has shown that the popularity of working holiday arrangements in Australia may be on the rise. The W...
A new study by an independent body has attempted to rate the countries of the world based on how prosperous they appear to be. The Legatum Institute has recently released its 2011 Pro...